Digital Content Writer and Social Media Assistant (Digital Marketing) Apprentice
A creative content writer to write clear and concise copy for social media, publications and websites is needed. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with keen attention to detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent English writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Posessess great time-management and organisational skills
- Experience of coding-html
- Is an ambitious & creative individual
- Posessess a positive, can do attitude
- Is an enthusiastic & confident person
- Keen to learn & develop skills
- Has a willingness to embrace change
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with various social media platforms
- You should have 5 x GCSE's at grade A*-C to include maths, English and ICT (or equivalent)
- Experience within the industry would be desirable
Please consider the following before submitting an application;
Can you confirm that you have checked transport routes and can reliably travel to the place of work and to the Apprenticeship Academy at WV10 9RU?
What skills/experience do you have that make you suitable for this role?
You should ideally have 5 x GCSE's grades A*-C to include maths and English or equivalent.
The qualification that is attached to the apprenticeship is the IT Level 3 Digital Marketing.
Full Job Description
About the company;
Based on The Innovation Campus in Birmingham, we create content for our client's social media, publications and websites.
- Helping maintain clients’ activity and online presesnce through written blogs and social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite scheduling)
- Assist in the promotion of our clients latest activity and campaigns
- Help maintain clients' activity and online presence through written blogs and social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite scheduling)
- Produce clear, attractive copy and posts with a distinct voice in line with client’s audience
- Source images and other content
- Assist in our quality-checking process for written content
- Manage and maintain client post schedule and content calendar
- Prepare monthly reports for clients on their social media performance metrics
- Content creation using client websites and provided marketing materials
Please click here to upload your CV: