Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are looking for a Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice to build relationships with prospective and existing customers through social media and digital marketing.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Work independently and with others.
- Striving to develop a customer-focused knowledge of social media platforms.
- The ability to write and produce content would be useful.
- Computer literate.
- Cheerful, friendly personality.
- Hard working and committed to learning.
You should ideally have 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C to include English and Maths.
Please consider the following before submitting an application;
Can you confirm that you have checked transport routes and can reliably travel to the place of work and to the Apprenticeship Academy at WV10 9RU?
Questions for candidates from the employer:
What do you think about the relationships between social media presence and sales?
What do you think about the balance between posts that build trust and relationships vs adverts?
You should ideally have 5 x GCSE's grades A*-C to include maths and English or equivalent.
The qualification that is attached to the apprenticeship is the Level 3 Digital Marketer.
Full Job Description
About the company;
Whether you are an individual Teaching Assistant or a large group of schools looking for professional development for your support staff, we have a range of tools to meet your needs. From accredited CACHE qualifications and endorsed learning programmes to bespoke INSET and ready made training resources there is something for every requirement and budget. We are an International training company working with Schools, Early Years settings and individuals. The Services we provide are based on building greater understanding of Children’s thinking. These services include qualifications, audit style consultancy and training.
- Daily posts on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Writing blogs/sharing blogs written by the team.
- Find/create humorous posts our customers will enjoy engaging with.
- Replying to comments and questions on social media or emails.
- Creating and sharing eNewsletters.
- Analyse data and create marketing plans alongside the Business Development Manager.
- Attending Team meetings.
- Helping with general office duties in busy times, answering the phone, welcoming visitors, filing.
Please click here to upload your CV: