Business Administration Apprentice
This role involves all general administration duties associated with the writing and administration of wills and estate planning. Meeting and greeting of clients.
- Basic keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft software
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workloads
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to respond positively and effectively to staff
- Competent in taking and forwarding messages accurately and promptl
- Able to work on own initiative
- Pleasant demeanour
- Hard working
- Quick learner
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Reliable, dependable and willing to ‘pitch in’ at all time
You ideally need 4 X GCSE's A*-C including maths and English or equivalent. You will be working towards a level 2 in Business Administration with Functional Skills in maths and English provided where required.
Please consider the following before submitting an application;
Can you confirm that you have checked transport routes and can reliably travel to the place of work WV5 Wombourne and to the Apprenticeship Academy at WV10 9RU?
What skills/experience do you have that make you suitable for this role?
The qualification that is attached to the apprenticeship is the Level 2 Businesss Administrator.
Full Job Description
About the Company;
With over 20 years’ experience and a grand total of over 4000 wills written within this time, we offer both will writing and full estate planning services. Unlike solicitors who may only write several wills over the course of a year, we pride ourselves as specialists in this area with a focus on you and your needs. We will ensure you are prepared for any eventuality providing peace of mind for both you and your family. We offer a full range of protection products, supported by leading trust-lawyers.
- Dealing with mail
- Photocopying and scanning as required
- Answering the telephone
- Updating pre-existing spreadsheets with new activity
- Reception cover as required
- Meeting and greeting visitors
Please click here to upload your CV: