- Our Values
- Management Team
- Track Record
- Quality & Accreditations
- Corporate Responsibility
- What People Say About Us
- Work for us
Bright future for Martina with Study Programme and Traineeshipread more
Organisation, efficiency and quality improve as staff complete BITread more
Work for us
Skills Training UK is an award-winning company at the forefront of skills delivery, policy and thinking. The work we do, as you will see from our success stories, is something we are proud of. Offering an alternative to mainstream education, with choices in commercially driven courses which help individuals develop industry knowledge, we do more than deliver Apprenticeships.
Founded in 1992, we have a proven track record of developing and delivering high-performing training programmes to meet individual employer needs. We work with major UK employers and have been recognised for our highly effective programmes and consistent performance across multiple contracts.
Our people and our values make this possible. Joining us means becoming part of a company all about helping to build the future of others. Are you ready for the journey?
Study Programme Tutor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a tutor in our Centres based in the Midlands and Brighton. The SP Tutor is responsible for the planning, resourcing and delivery of vocational subjects which form part of the study programme for 16-18 year olds.
Locations: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Brighton, Walsall, West Bromwich and Wembley
Closing Date: 31st July 2020
However, we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis and, so
this vacancy may close sooner if successful candidates are appointed.
Role Starting: Early to Mid-August
For more information please download a copy of the Job Description
To apply, upload your CV to our applicant tracking system here
We are not currently accepting speculative CVs.
We operate an agile recruitment model and use our established recruitment partners when needed. We would ask agencies not to contact our HR team, Directors or Managers.
Skills Training UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer and holds the Positive about Disability Award.
Working for us means changing lives. Our skills driven approach seeks to unlock individual talents, giving learners knowledge and encouragement to carve their own path. Our courses give people the skills and confidence to launch their careers in a variety of sectors from the music industry to health and ICT.
By making sure our tailored programmes offer practical skills to boost workplace performance, we have a lasting impact on both the success of the business and the individuals we train. Our current partners include NHS Trusts, Local Authorities, large engineering firms and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
As an inclusive employer, we recognise individual contributions to the bigger picture, and hold Disability Confident status. This means if someone with a disability* applies for one of our roles and meet the minimum criteria they will be invited to interview.
*which has been declared on the individuals’ application form.
- Developing You We thrive on seeing others succeed. At Skills Training UK we want you to feel invested in, and your personal growth is a part of this.
- Supporting You You will find a supportive network of colleagues who want to see you succeed. Our Employee Assistance Programme features a benefits package which includes counselling, legal advice, health support, medical information line and more. Each employee receives life assurance cover including bereavement counselling and probate support.
- Holidays Employees receive 25 days, plus bank holidays each year - five days more than the current statutory minimum.
- Pension You will automatically be entered into our company pension scheme (subject to automatic enrolment legislation terms). Each month we’ll pay 3% of your eligible salary into your pension pot, whilst you pay 5%, totalling 8% each month towards your retirement.
- Pay and Conditions All roles at Skills Training UK are awarded within set salary bands, recognising the skills, knowledge and experience of colleagues across the company.
- Continuous Improvement We review our performance as a company regularly; we want to achieve more today than yesterday.