- Ignite Your Success 16-18s
- Ignite Your Success 19+
- Traineeships for 16-24s
- Courses for 19+
- School Support
- Success Stories
‘Superstar’ Jerome is shining example of West Midlands successread more
Kayleigh’s life-changing NHS career | Courses for Adultsread more
Courses for 19+
We offer a range of adult courses (19+) to help you gain vocational qualifications, improve your English and maths, and boost your chances of finding work.
If you are currently unemployed and not on another training course, we can provide careers advice and help to arrange job interviews with local and national employers. Our adult courses are currently only available in the West Midlands.
As well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, some of our adult courses are linked directly with particular work sectors and local employers who are looking to recruit new employees. Exciting employment opportunities are therefore available to learners who have successfully completed these courses and achieved the necessary qualifications. For more information on which courses have employment opportunities attached, please contact your local Centre/Academy or complete our contact form.
Apply now for free online learning!
- Engineering and Manufacturing:
- BTEC Level 1 Award in Engineering
- EAL Level 2 Award in Industrial Environmental Awareness
- Option to complete Forklift Truck Licence if above qualifications completed (in some locations)
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- BTEC Level 1 ICT User Skills Award
- BTEC Level 2 ICT User Skills Award
- Business Administration
- BTEC Level 1 Business Administration
- BTEC Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills English
- Entry 3 to Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths
- Entry 3 to Level 2
- Personal Development and Employability
- iCQ Level 1 Award in PDE
- BTEC Level 2 Award in Work Skills
See full timetables below (subject to change).
Apply online today!
Timetables are subject to change.
Don't just take our word for it!
24 year-old Kayleigh Martin has achieved her dream job after completing a BTEC Award in Business Administration at our Dudley Centre. Kayleigh said: “My tutor Phil adapted his teaching style to suit my needs and I felt it was easy to ask for help. All the Skills Training UK staff were very supportive.” Read Kayleigh's full story here.