Social Media and Digital Marketing
At Skills Training UK we work closely with our employer partners to deliver the training that fully meets the needs of their business. Together we develop stronger employees who work well, both as individuals and as part of a team, helping that business to succeed and meet its objectives.
Social media and digital marketing are essential to every business today. This Advanced Apprenticeship trains a young person to be a social media or digital marketing assistant with the knowledge and skills to create and manage website content and use social media like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to support company marketing.
- Use social media and digital marketing skills to help your business grow
- Lower recruitment costs and save time – Skills Training UK will advertise and screen candidates providing a shortlist ready for interview
- Getting the right people for your business
- Apprenticeships are an excellent way of developing a pool of young talent committed to your business
- Acquiring new knowledge and skills while working
- Gain nationally-recognised qualifications without the debt of going to University
- The start of your career in a company that cares and is investing in you
- Working as part of a supportive team
- A dedicated trainer and assessor team with time for you
What qualifications are included?
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT, Maths or English (Where applicable)
What to expect
During the Level 3, 12 month programme, the Apprentice will attend the Academy for up to a total of 24 training days. The remaining time is spent in the work place, putting the skills that they are learning into practice within a real life working environment.
The Skills Training UK Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship programme delivers all of the skills that a new employee requires to ensure that they are successful within this constantly changing, fast moving sector. We also offer the flexibility within the programme to ensure that it meets your business requirements.
In the Academy
Apprentices will attend the Academy for up to 2 days per month for 12 months.
Training will cover:
- Understanding the business environment
- Legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in Sales and Marketing
- Using collaborative technologies
- Principles of marketing and evaluation
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
Training will also be given to support the optional units chosen including:
- Website development and website software
- Marketing on mobile devices
- E-mail marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Principles of social media within a business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
In the Workplace
You and your apprentice will be able to choose from a range of optional competency based units which are best suited to their job role and your business requirements. Your dedicated Trainer/Assessor will help you choose these at the beginning of the apprenticeship and will keep in regular contact with you outlining progress and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Have a named Assessor who will assist in the preparation of the portfolio and support their learning in the workplace
- Have regular monthly assessments which take place in the workplace, carrying out their normal tasks to demonstrate their competence
- Develop a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates they can perform at the level described
For further information please contact us.
Call: 01902 837460 / 837461 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org