Apprenticeship Levy Use It Or Lose It | Skills Training UK

Navigation

 

case studies

Apprenticeships in Management support work of The Bristol Port Company

Apprenticeships in Management support work of The Bristol Port Company

read more
Driving production and efficiency improvements at PhotoBox

Driving production and efficiency improvements at PhotoBox

read more
All case studies
0800 048 9370Request a call back

The Apprenticeship Levy - use it OR lose it!

Act now before it's too late 

If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, you need to be aware that funds expire 24 months after they enter your Digital Apprenticeship Service online account.

It’s therefore important for you to act soon if you want to take full advantage and receive maximum return on investment. 

Use our added-value levy consultancy service to fully understand and make best use of your funds.


Our Levy Consultancy Service

  • Understand how to make best use of your funds
  • Use our unrivalled knowledge and expertise to create a bespoke plan
  • Simplify your levy account administration with our co-management approach
  • Keep informed about new developments


More affordable than you think

The cost for training existing and new employees is spread across the entire length of the Apprenticeship programme, with 20% not paid until right at the end, so upskilling your workforce is much more affordable than you might think.

As a levy payer the Government will also top up your digital account by 10%. 

If you wish to do more Apprenticeships than your levy pot can afford then you only pay 5% of the additional cost, with the Government paying the other 95%.

From 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021 you can apply for:

  • £3,000 for each new apprentice who starts their apprenticeship from 1 April 2021 and 30 September 2021.
  • The payment is in addition to the existing £1,000 you will already get for taking on an apprentice who is either aged 16 to 18-years-old or under 25 and has an education, health and care plan, or has been in the care of their local authority.
    • You can apply for the payments from 1 September 2020 after you add the new apprentices to your online apprenticeship service account.
    • Incentives paid in two equal instalments at 90 days and 365 days

Download our Apprenticeship Levy Guide for Employers for more information.

For frequently asked questions about the Apprenticeship Levy, click here.

To find out more about the types of Apprenticeships we offer, click here

To take a look at our Case Studies click here.