Hospital employees improve efficiency through Apprenticeship trainingread more
Small changes make a big difference for NHS trustread more
Apprenticeships for... NHS Trusts
Skills Training UK has a proven track record of providing apprenticeships for the NHS.
We are committed to helping our healthcare partners to manage their budgets - offering advice and guidance on the Apprenticeship Levy to achieve maximum value for money.
To download a copy of our brochure and find out how we are working with NHS trusts, click here.
Our apprenticeships are designed to ensure staff have the skills to care for patients, while also allowing them to share ideas and spread innovation.
The approach results in a more motivated workforce with genuine improvements to overall performance.
Apprenticeships on offer to our NHS partners include:
- Business Administration (Apprenticeship Framework) Level 2 & Level 3
- Customer Service, Level 2 & Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor, Level 3
- Operations/Departmental Manager, Level 5
Quality & Improvement
- Efficiency Toolkit for the NHS (Apprenticeship Framework) Level 2 & 3
- Infrastructure Technician, Level 3
- Network Engineer, Level 4
- Software Tester, Level 4
- Software Developer, Level 4
- Cyber Security Technologist, Level 4
Digital Marketer, Level 3
To view our full range of apprenticeships, please click here
To contact our team, please call: 0800 612 6224 or email us here.