Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Fri Apr 16 09:14:28 - Thanks for the share @TonyPitchford 📰 https://t.co/4sPP9fqPzY
- Fri Apr 16 08:48:25 - In our latest article for the @theHRDIRECTOR, Stephen Crawley, Chief Operating Officer a gives his expert insight o… https://t.co/npaNTSRuFk
- Thu Apr 15 09:35:27 - We are proud to be a @NHS_HealthEdEng partner of choice nationally for our #ClinicalCoding and Pan-London for our… https://t.co/qyp680xrdr
- Wed Apr 14 14:24:50 - You can find a quality pipeline of new talent and get a £1,000 payment for giving a young person #workexperience as… https://t.co/4EGAiUeROu
- Wed Apr 14 10:43:56 - You can use #Apprenticeships to upskill senior managers like Gemma from @royalmarsdenNHS with our Level 5… https://t.co/QoK4zJTHhf
- Tue Apr 13 11:01:01 - We have partnered with specialist coatings training and delivery provider @trainthepainter to ensure world leading… https://t.co/xGZ5076kmW
- Mon Apr 12 12:19:11 - Introduce #digitalmarketing💻#skills into your business with the Level 3 Digital Marketing #Apprenticeship Benefit… https://t.co/Aalb1RxOUe
- Thu Apr 08 13:55:24 - This month is #AutismAwarenessMonth Lyndsey Carter, a learner at our Walsall Centre, helped tutor Navdeep put toge… https://t.co/MFjyLIvmou
- Tue Apr 06 08:54:50 - RT @scft_volunteers: Brilliant working with you @SkillsTrain_UK #covidvaccination #volunteers
- Thu Apr 01 08:26:27 - Thinking about which steps to take after school? Attend our online open events to chat to our friendly tutors abo… https://t.co/7Zafb6qnSq
- Wed Mar 31 13:04:01 - We continue to work in partnership with #LocalAuthorities, supporting them to use their #ApprenticeshipLevy, drive… https://t.co/keHN3g3NMT
- Tue Mar 30 14:27:34 - We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the @bindt #MaterialsTesting2021 this September, where we… https://t.co/7oyR8ommmI
- Tue Mar 30 08:47:20 - Learn more about how #PerformanceMetrics can be used to analyse change and #qualityimprovement with our free… https://t.co/Ryzs0aLzvD
- Fri Mar 26 12:24:41 - Skills Training UK is at the forefront of skills delivery, policy and thinking. Our people and our values make th… https://t.co/BFds4IjobW
- Thu Mar 25 15:00:48 - Did you know that you can transfer up to 25% of your Apprenticeship Levy to another employer? In the #WestMidlands… https://t.co/PUL4lGAOO5