- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
During the current crisis, Skills Training UK is committed to maintaining learning and support for every individual who is enrolled on one of our programmes.
We are doing this through online learning, live training webinars and bite-size training videos.
We are also providing ongoing remote support for employees on apprenticeship programmes and for learners who would normally be attending our centres for vocational learning, Traineeships or other courses. All our centres will remain closed until further notice.
Maintaining the delivery of high-quality apprenticeships training and other programmes of learning is a vital part of supporting the economic recovery that will follow the coronavirus pandemic.
We are working as flexibly as possible to meet the individual needs of learners, employers and partner organisations and I would like to thank you for your support during what is a difficult time for everyone.
We will achieve more together and be stronger when the crisis ends.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Wed Jul 08 07:02:26 - RT @AELPUK: With reaction from AELP's Mark Dawe and @tobyperkinsmp who says, "It looks like a welcome start. But we will only be able to se…
- Tue Jul 07 11:19:18 - Thinking about starting an #apprenticeship or curious about our online learning platforms? Then try one of our liv… https://t.co/00h6F1azAQ
- Mon Jul 06 10:37:10 - "We welcome the government’s announcement in providing a catalyst to turbo-boost this work focused programme.” Rea… https://t.co/V6YfGkBkVv
- Mon Jul 06 09:21:01 - (3/3) We support young people to overcome any barriers they face while improving their English and maths and gainin… https://t.co/gARMA7HJwy
- Mon Jul 06 09:20:42 - (2/3) Our proven track record in #traineeships since 2014 has given thousands of young people the best start. Our… https://t.co/4Q2JdUF0zo
- Mon Jul 06 09:20:11 - (1/3) We welcome the news that chancellor @RishiSunak is set to unveil a £111m investment in #traineeships to help… https://t.co/I6PJWhOX54
- Fri Jul 03 11:25:09 - Birmingham 27-year-old Megan was nervous about restarting her education. But she has hit the ground running after… https://t.co/vdKSjHun6X
- Fri Jul 03 09:25:05 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with FREE training videos from our online #apprenticeship… https://t.co/gebKqq6AsM
- Fri Jul 03 08:32:18 - Thinking about starting an #apprenticeship or curious about our online learning platforms? Then try one of our liv… https://t.co/iSDTopTkLM
- Fri Jul 03 08:20:48 - RT @AELPUK: One to share with your apprentices & trainees: New online tool from @DCMS @bycLIVE to involve young people in policy making. ‘I…
- Fri Jul 03 08:16:48 - #Training and #upskilling will play vital roles in restarting the economic engine, whether you're a manufacturer or… https://t.co/GEw9LYxEfB
- Tue Jun 30 14:39:44 - RT @AELPUK: PM promises ‘every young person’ the ‘chance of an apprenticeship or an in-work placement’ https://t.co/BFLHclo2rm via @FEweek
- Tue Jun 30 14:38:48 - Congratulations Ryan! The young West Bromwich learner has been predicted a Distinction in his Customers Services v… https://t.co/RFwHoUZsld
- Mon Jun 29 15:44:33 - Do employers still need to pay the #ApprenticeshipLevy during the pandemic? Read our expert advice covering a rang… https://t.co/5ySLBt8wna
- Mon Jun 29 11:24:44 - Thinking about starting an #apprenticeship or curious about our online learning platforms? Sign up for one of our… https://t.co/kaojWcSg3d