Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Fri May 14 09:41:25 - A quick reminder to all of our learners and Apprentices to #GetTalking this #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek, our tutors… https://t.co/w91zA7U6ze
- Wed May 12 08:56:41 - Our European Social Fund contracts help support SME employers to upskill staff across the UK by partnering with loc… https://t.co/rgeEbuRNmJ
- Tue May 11 10:48:52 - With a £3,000 incentive for each new #Apprentice you recruit, #DigitalMarketing #Apprenticeships can be a great opp… https://t.co/quYw3kUlOM
- Mon May 10 10:27:08 - Upskill your #NDT project managers with industry-relevant qualifications & testing methods with our #degree level… https://t.co/Ymj7AwNx1t
- Fri May 07 08:08:16 - We can help your Local Authority maximise use of the #ApprenticeshipLevy, by focusing on #Apprenticeship programmes… https://t.co/oIyXcCsZLg
- Thu May 06 08:46:33 - RT @whichndt: @SkillsTrain_UK are looking for an experienced NDT Specialist on a part time basis, who can deliver NDT training in a range o…
- Wed May 05 08:52:43 - We have a proven track record of delivering high performing skills and employability contracts for the… https://t.co/yU8ovqf7wB
- Tue May 04 08:11:01 - #Traineeships not only promote #skills #development for young people but can also be extremely beneficial for emplo… https://t.co/SXxiJodywP
- Fri Apr 30 13:27:40 - #BusinessImprovement #Apprenticeships can help you develop your staff to see the wider business picture, to create… https://t.co/nVmjgkqssl
- Thu Apr 29 18:20:24 - We are delighted to be announced as a finalist for the 'Health & Science Apprenticeship Provider of the Year' cate… https://t.co/7eiro8Fblq
- Thu Apr 29 15:16:47 - We are looking forward to tonight's @FEWeek & @AELPUK AAC Apprenticeship awards Finalist Presentation at 6:15pm.… https://t.co/3TLfXDymP7
- Thu Apr 29 09:20:07 - SMEs can benefit from up to 100% funding to develop existing teams as well as taking on new #apprentices. Talk to… https://t.co/fJSj76J8FG
- Wed Apr 28 07:55:12 - Our proven approach for #NHSTrusts has been shortlisted for '#Apprenticeship Programme of the Year' at the @tes FE… https://t.co/fzDfhsnZqg
- Tue Apr 27 12:58:43 - Our Step Forward programmes with @coast2capital not only help #SMEs upskill staff, but also support businesses re-s… https://t.co/9tGNnu8iDP
- Mon Apr 26 15:01:33 - Thanks for sharing @CareerAdviceWS https://t.co/vXE8GZf5gl