Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Thu Jun 17 10:44:43 - RT @gleni77: I could think of worse places to do my apprenticeship today 🥵 #coolbreeze #outdoorworking @SkillsTrain_UK https://t.co/fTPsiCl…
- Thu Jun 17 10:44:26 - @gleni77 The beauty of the flexibility of #Apprenticeship programmes!
- Mon Jun 14 12:46:15 - Our pleasure @ColtonHillsCS we are glad your students had a good time and enjoyed learning about the various… https://t.co/9s269pcEKn
- Thu Jun 10 14:48:25 - Thanks @AELPUK for pulling together another fantastic conference. A pleasure as always to attend and support. https://t.co/l8r33Kgab9
- Thu Jun 10 09:02:21 - We are looking forward to the @FEWeek & @AELPUK #AACAwards ceremony on the 7th July. Read more about our shortlis… https://t.co/fATmqh9eDm
- Wed Jun 09 10:58:35 - RT @Connexion_Jobs: @SkillsTrain_UK UK in West Bromwich are recruiting for Health and Social Care Level 3 starting in September 2021. Int…
- Mon Jun 07 14:45:49 - This Wednesday from 2-4pm we are hosting a free virtual event for employers who are looking to recruit more young p… https://t.co/YhoGJkAVOW
- Mon Jun 07 09:26:24 - We are proud registration sponsors for the @AELPUK National Conference 2021. Register to watch the event live -… https://t.co/JGHPPLe2kW
- Thu Jun 03 12:04:30 - We can help you meet your recruitment goals by supporting young people on our #BTEC courses & #Traineeships. Spea… https://t.co/v38d3Dhmrf
- Wed Jun 02 13:45:58 - With up to £3,000 for taking on a new #Apprentice, now is the perfect time for you to recruit new skills for your b… https://t.co/y3uByhWoQD
- Tue Jun 01 09:35:19 - It's Careers Week here at our Skills Training training centres for 16-18s! ✅ Talks and content from high-profile e… https://t.co/bfn9lWDxZH
- Fri May 28 16:00:30 - We are very excited for tonight's Tes FE Awards where we are shortlisted for 'Apprenticeship Programme of the Year'… https://t.co/jmlHKqNBYv
- Thu May 27 14:43:36 - Thank you for having us - we look forward to the event! https://t.co/IUc8D6KBgZ
- Thu May 27 12:01:45 - We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for 'Learning Provider of the Year' at the… https://t.co/cQez0tRxy6
- Wed May 26 08:09:22 - Last year Robert from @IRISNDT became the first apprentice to complete the Level 6 #NDT #Engineer Degree… https://t.co/Z0dVMXZQAb