- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, Traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Fri Sep 25 10:05:08 - Worried that college or sixth form isn't working out ? We're encouraging this summer's #GCSE students to consider… https://t.co/Y4bKhF6NpM
- Fri Sep 25 07:05:06 - #Training and #upskilling will play vital roles in restarting the economic engine, whether you're a manufacturer or… https://t.co/L0m3k7Td36
- Fri Sep 25 06:01:14 - Thanks @sashworth80. We pride ourselves as a pioneer of #traineeships, having designed and delivered programmes fo… https://t.co/NECpcYknQT
- Fri Sep 25 05:57:49 - RT @StevenM_STUK: Thanks for the mention @sashworth80 and @AELPUK- and we are looking to expand our existing Traineeship programme further…
- Thu Sep 24 15:15:18 - Take advantage of new incentives making it more affordable than ever to take on new #apprentices and #trainees. We… https://t.co/FAQMy9v1gh
- Thu Sep 24 13:43:42 - Since the pandemic began, we have... ✅ Enrolled 3,000+ young people and adults onto #apprenticeships,… https://t.co/gmbw4lkBlp
- Thu Sep 24 10:22:39 - We can't wait for the Virtual Tes FE Awards! 🍾 We're hoping to retain our Training Provider of the Year crown and… https://t.co/Gi3yrNasDD
- Wed Sep 23 10:15:09 - Get your free guide on all the new incentives for employers to invest in workforces with #apprenticeships and… https://t.co/1DAGaTvTtl
- Wed Sep 23 06:15:04 - Last chance to apply today! We’re #recruiting for the following positions to join our award-winning teams 👇 -… https://t.co/g0F5FTSW3a
- Tue Sep 22 12:40:06 - “We've had to adapt over time and be creative." One of many key points on #traineeships delivered by Graham Clarke… https://t.co/uuJqurNA7J
- Tue Sep 22 07:40:03 - You can now get £1,500 for each new #apprentice (25+) who starts, until January 2021. Whether you're an… https://t.co/jHJAXGN0hi
- Mon Sep 21 14:40:05 - "An ‘activity guarantee’ should be created, giving anyone of any age, out of work, the guarantee of a training prog… https://t.co/uR54TU23iv
- Mon Sep 21 11:54:23 - We’re #recruiting for... 👇 - #Traineeship Trainer - Study Programme Tutor - Pastoral Engagement Mentor - Apprentic… https://t.co/EEFBTiTHc7
- Fri Sep 18 09:45:08 - We are #recruiting for a Study Programme Tutor (Health and Social Care) to join our award-winning Training Centre f… https://t.co/DwLuIicePC
- Fri Sep 18 06:45:04 - We are #recruiting for a #Traineeship Trainer to join our award-winning Training Centre for 16-24s and adult learne… https://t.co/H3AEPixPfh