- Study Programme
- Levy Consultancy
Training in a different class
We are a leading national training company for Apprenticeship Levy paying employers across England and a specialist in STEM sectors.
We work with employers like you to upskill your workforce, helping achieve your goals for higher productivity, quality and growth.
“The impact on business efficiency and profitability is high and frequently financially quantifiable." Ofsted
Our approach adds value by helping you manage your Apprenticeship Levy investment and achieve maximum return. We can also work with you to bring new talent into your organisation.
“Employers value this level and type of training.” Ofsted
- Thu Nov 15 14:40:48 - We are proud to be supporting leading #pump and #valve #manufacturer @Flowserve to upskill several employees with… https://t.co/pbqjQfPNQ8
- Tue Nov 13 11:26:11 - RT @StevenM_STUK: At Croydon Business Xchange today for AEB London launch. Always on the look out for partners in South London so please ge…
- Tue Nov 13 11:25:58 - Our training centres across the country are proud to be supporting #AntiBullyingWeek. We’re hosting talks for our y… https://t.co/B8LOrbkK84
- Mon Nov 05 16:27:53 - This month we are running open days for young people to find our more about our Traineeships and vocational qualifi… https://t.co/0NYvdrZMAQ
- Thu Nov 01 16:55:56 - Thank you to all of the employers who visited our stand at #AEUK2018 @advancedenguk and our seminar today. You can… https://t.co/EUQ9oOkJWE
- Thu Nov 01 10:38:03 - RT @advancedenguk: Advanced Engineering 2018 opens its doors today at 9am for its 10th edition. We are ready to welcome you! It's not too l…
- Thu Nov 01 10:14:49 - Day 2 at #AEUK18, interested in finding more about the benefits of the wide range of #Apprenticeships for… https://t.co/IgbbIklRKE
- Wed Oct 31 13:14:37 - We are excited to be exhibiting at #AEUK18 stand Q36 in the Aero Engineering sector. Come by the stand to talk to o… https://t.co/KzpumGVu6H
- Tue Oct 30 14:14:31 - RT @NEEChamberPaul: Poll of training providers at the AELP conference on what is holding back apprenticeship starts: requirement for 20% of…
- Tue Oct 30 11:50:30 - RT @AELPLondon: An undeniably bouyant Mark Dawe kicks off #aelpac18 with opening remarks focusing on ‘the 5%’, among other recent positive…
- Mon Oct 29 17:07:35 - #Budget2018 brings positive news for SMEs looking to invest in #Apprenticeship training. https://t.co/Zm5dzYnou6
- Thu Oct 25 12:07:45 - RT @chichestermason: #Chichester #Freemasons are delighted to welcome #Apprentices living and working West #Sussex - @SkillsTrain_UK Skills…
- Tue Oct 23 15:16:02 - We are excited to be exhibiting at stand Q36 at @advancedenguk at @thenec next week to share the benefits of… https://t.co/XkYk4E8kJw
- Mon Oct 22 15:24:34 - RT @Apprenticeships: ICYMI: #NAW2019 takes place between 4 and 8 March 2019. Be part of this week long celebration of #apprenticeships & he…
- Fri Oct 19 12:47:45 - Did you know that after using your #ApprenticeshipLevy, the government will co-fund 90% of any additional Apprentic… https://t.co/9HyHJ3CJ1y