- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Thu Jan 21 10:52:10 - Online training is a core part of our #apprenticeship delivery. Our flexible support will help keep your business r… https://t.co/8IwVBnXpHe
- Tue Jan 19 16:06:15 - Thanks @cladspray, we're looking forward to helping upskill your team with our Industrial Coatings Applicator… https://t.co/OR6RZjpFQw
- Tue Jan 19 09:15:00 - RT @StevenM_STUK: Nice to see our @Photobox apprentice here! @SkillsTrain_UK https://t.co/UpIRIqWUi4
- Mon Jan 18 09:20:05 - We're recruiting for these #vacancies 👇 AEB Recruitment Officer Trainer Consultant Functional Skills Tutor Trainee… https://t.co/KfStKRWitq
- Fri Jan 15 11:02:51 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with free training videos from our online… https://t.co/6cgdf5GhUA
- Tue Jan 12 14:42:23 - Considering a career in nursing or healthcare? Adults 19+ in the #WestMidlands can enrol now for our free Healthca… https://t.co/hSLOPKT6mB
- Tue Jan 12 13:42:31 - We're recruiting for the following #vacancies 👇 Vocational Tutor Employer Relationship Coordinator / Manager AEB R… https://t.co/0tccXYylDg
- Tue Jan 12 10:49:28 - We're enrolling for our Level 6 #NDT Engineer Apprenticeship delivered with @ApprenticesUoN and specialist training… https://t.co/3OBuyCAn5H
- Mon Jan 11 09:43:05 - Thousands of #WestMidlands jobseekers have gained new skills and work experience thanks to the Sector Based Work Ac… https://t.co/moRAE4c8Hl
- Thu Jan 07 17:06:35 - At Skills Training UK, we're going the extra mile to support our apprentices during lockdown. Our tutors will ensu… https://t.co/DefQiSpKcL
- Thu Jan 07 15:00:01 - Considering a career in nursing or healthcare? Adults 19+ in the #WestMidlands can enrol now for our free Healthca… https://t.co/hhxZ1csg6P
- Thu Jan 07 13:59:03 - Thanks @Connexion_Jobs! We are fully committed to ensuring no-one misses out on learning new skills, building conf… https://t.co/ZbnDfDLCRK
- Wed Jan 06 15:43:33 - (2/2) All affected learners & parents/carers have been informed. The safety, mental health and wellbeing of learne… https://t.co/TujWUWkXeE
- Wed Jan 06 15:40:58 - (1/2) Following the new national lockdown measures and updated guidance from @educationgovuk, we have taken the dif… https://t.co/DUOIW53FrG
- Tue Jan 05 17:09:11 - Following the lockdown announcement, we can confirm that our vocational and employability courses for young people… https://t.co/oT7Yt13wCz