- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
During the current crisis, Skills Training UK is committed to maintaining learning and support for every individual who is enrolled on one of our programmes.
We are doing this through online learning, live training webinars and bite-size training videos.
We are also providing ongoing remote support for employees on apprenticeship programmes and for learners who would normally be attending our centres for vocational learning, Traineeships or other courses. All our centres will remain closed until further notice.
Maintaining the delivery of high-quality apprenticeships training and other programmes of learning is a vital part of supporting the economic recovery that will follow the coronavirus pandemic.
We are working as flexibly as possible to meet the individual needs of learners, employers and partner organisations and I would like to thank you for your support during what is a difficult time for everyone.
We will achieve more together and be stronger when the crisis ends.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Mon Jun 01 19:21:50 - Enrolment for #apprenticeships hasn’t stopped. We are continuing to support employers to enrol new apprentices ont… https://t.co/8qHIkBoftQ
- Mon Jun 01 13:23:34 - In case you missed the recent announcement, @AELPUK has published proposals for a new post-coronavirus employment a… https://t.co/hfALb6aMPR
- Fri May 29 14:30:41 - Can furloughed employees continue their apprenticeship training? Find out in our handy FAQ in response to the cris… https://t.co/zUjLIwSdXa
- Fri May 29 10:15:11 - Based in the West Midlands? You can take FREE online courses to help boost your skills while you work, even if you… https://t.co/q6Pi3Rh3An
- Fri May 29 06:15:10 - We're continuing to offer high-quality #apprenticeship training. We have an exciting package of online learning in… https://t.co/z4xBtDrfrh
- Thu May 28 10:15:07 - Enrolment for #apprenticeships hasn’t stopped! We're continuing to support employers to enrol new apprentices onto… https://t.co/SQKVm3cYtE
- Thu May 28 07:20:05 - Have you always struggled with Maths skills? Now could be the perfect time to #upskill and learn how to deal with… https://t.co/MwGfZ2apMR
- Wed May 27 20:13:17 - Can you work from home and still continue your #apprenticeship training? Find out in our FAQ designed for employer… https://t.co/9IPj55ssoF
- Wed May 27 14:21:45 - Want to learn how to guide your team through organisational change? Then join our free taster webinar TOMORROW. Tr… https://t.co/eIV0dqLls6
- Tue May 26 10:38:16 - We're hosting free training webinars this week to help you learn new skills, showcase our virtual platforms and… https://t.co/pdyLU8tlrg
- Fri May 22 11:20:08 - We're receiving great feedback from young people on our #vocational qualifications that have moved online amid the… https://t.co/C78TAiscYn
- Fri May 22 11:15:49 - .@AELPUK has published proposals for a new post-coronavirus employment and skills recovery package, calling for a c… https://t.co/uLAD6GEiV9
- Fri May 22 07:20:07 - Have you always struggled with Maths skills? Now could be the perfect time to #upskill and learn how to deal with… https://t.co/vs6lTZIx3s
- Thu May 21 15:20:12 - We're expanding our free online adult learning in the #WestMidlands due to strong demand. Vocational qualification… https://t.co/jHSeUeWE2y
- Thu May 21 06:45:23 - Want to #upskill in your spare time and learn how to master Excel spreadsheets? We're hosting a live free webinar… https://t.co/71SVcfQB54