- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Thu Oct 22 16:09:51 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with free training videos from our online #apprenticeship… https://t.co/TXdkXyAyFr
- Thu Oct 22 13:53:48 - Thanks @whichndt! We were honoured to be recognised for the role we continue to play in the innovative delivery of… https://t.co/9MjJPphTqw
- Wed Oct 21 15:04:09 - #NHS patient care has never been so important. Our Clinical Coder #Apprenticeship will help your team to improve h… https://t.co/ipeMreI9vN
- Tue Oct 20 16:09:33 - We're looking for Pastoral Engagement Mentors to join our #Birmingham Centre. Help our young learners to 👇 ✅ Ove… https://t.co/jy9JSyQDQb
- Tue Oct 20 14:40:31 - We're looking for a #BTEC Tutor to join our #Birmingham Centre. You'll change the lives of 16-18s by helping them… https://t.co/PLzJWlECX1
- Mon Oct 19 18:55:02 - Want to change the lives of 16-24s? We're looking for a #Traineeship Trainer to join our #Birmingham Centre. You'… https://t.co/n7aPcIQw5F
- Mon Oct 19 13:49:21 - @tesfenews @UniNorthants @bindt @AELPUK #ukmfg
- Mon Oct 19 13:46:43 - "The quality of #apprenticeships is excellent. It’s clear to see it’s had a real impact right across the country.”… https://t.co/wd8QHiOXnz
- Mon Oct 19 08:54:02 - Thanks @AELPUK! More reaction to follow today. https://t.co/fbUI8ssG1h
- Mon Oct 19 07:25:02 - Congrats to all the winners & finalists at the Tes FE Awards 2020! We scooped the #Apprenticeship Programme of the… https://t.co/H6RhpJ9vj0
- Mon Oct 19 06:36:38 - We are delighted to have won the #Apprenticeship Programme of the Year Award at the virtual #TesFEAwards for our… https://t.co/lMXGoJCsuB
- Fri Oct 16 19:37:59 - @AELPUK Thank you!
- Fri Oct 16 19:16:12 - @tes @Mindful_Edu_UK Thank you we are thrilled to win this award. Thanks to all apprentices, employers and our partners!
- Fri Oct 16 18:36:56 - Since the start of Covid-19 more than 3,000 young people and adults have joined an apprenticeship, traineeship or o… https://t.co/Ea5uvcHPFK
- Fri Oct 16 14:33:44 - We can't wait for tonight's virtual #TesFEAwards! 🍾🏆 Good luck to all the finalists! We're in the running to reta… https://t.co/9iOvpQNz8N