Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Wed Feb 24 09:06:44 - RT @Connexion_Jobs: @SkillsTrain_UK Kickstart your career! Study towards a level 2 BTEC, Traineeship or access a bespoke training course fo…
- Tue Feb 23 14:02:53 - Feedback from our recent survey at the @Convenzis_Group #NHSWorkforce congress revealed 50% of #NHS employers were… https://t.co/kKXoijZkzg
- Mon Feb 22 16:51:39 - We now offer #traineeships in #Croydon, #Tottenham and #WestBromwich Ignite your success by improving your employab… https://t.co/S2egVbg1Hh
- Mon Feb 22 14:57:11 - @ppprincessj Hi @ppprincessj, we are glad you are enjoying the #onlinelearning 🙂 You can read our latest Centre sta… https://t.co/f5rvRjSTiF
- Mon Feb 22 12:41:09 - During #nationalapprenticeshipweek we hosted a live webinar with employees at @BhamCityCouncil to introduce our… https://t.co/KiWN3kamee
- Thu Feb 18 15:29:30 - Enrol now for our Business Administration Award for adult learners in the #WestMidlands - Develop your skills - Bo… https://t.co/bffhuSUQUn
- Thu Feb 18 10:03:24 - Be the employer young people need and kickstart their careers using Government incentives. Get in touch and we can… https://t.co/4Fr2ND0ls5
- Wed Feb 17 16:10:53 - Fantastic to hear you are enjoying the Operations Management #Apprenticeship Claire - keep up the good work!… https://t.co/KgqbnlDSDl
- Wed Feb 17 09:23:09 - Want to drive change culture and improve productivity? Our Improvement Specialist #apprenticeship helps project ma… https://t.co/690RVy9am2
- Tue Feb 16 16:11:40 - #Onlinetraining is a core part of our #apprenticeship delivery. Our flexible support will help keep your business r… https://t.co/bquBR33zmz
- Tue Feb 16 14:10:36 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with free training videos from our online… https://t.co/4F1wrIjL4P
- Mon Feb 15 16:50:03 - Efficiency savings have never been so vital as #manufacturers strive to remain competitive. Our lean manufacturing… https://t.co/xXQFxH6ePD
- Mon Feb 15 09:22:44 - We're recruiting for the following #vacancies 👇 Traineeship Trainers Study Programme Tutors English and Maths Tuto… https://t.co/bA0jB26RV7
- Fri Feb 12 12:08:09 - To wrap up a superb #NAW2021 we'd like to remind you that when you choose Skills Training UK, you get: ✅ Expert tu… https://t.co/pQw4RbL7Ak
- Fri Feb 12 07:53:33 - Shauna is a shining example of how young people can change their lives. She started a #traineeship with us and had… https://t.co/belfsiMkjl