- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed almost 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, Traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Mon Aug 10 10:52:13 - With new incentives for employers to take on an #Apprentice, now could be the right time to recruit or to upskill y… https://t.co/c3rO95Ca29
- Fri Aug 07 14:10:15 - We're thrilled that three of our #apprentices are @BAMEappawards finalists! Janan Rudder of @MottMacDonald said: "… https://t.co/5FUsAKbdzo
- Fri Aug 07 10:20:09 - Leaving school or college this summer but unsure about your next step? Or do you know a 16-18 year-old facing this… https://t.co/uaJwzxOkS4
- Fri Aug 07 06:20:05 - #Training and #upskilling will play vital roles in restarting the economic engine, whether you're a manufacturer or… https://t.co/Xza7aYncE7
- Thu Aug 06 19:20:06 - We're thrilled that three of our #apprentices are @BAMEappawards finalists! Wafa Sehalia of @KingstonHospNHS said:… https://t.co/8crAoivxKf
- Thu Aug 06 16:47:58 - We're thrilled that three of our #apprentices are @BAMEappawards finalists! Evette Smith of @royalmarsdenNHS said:… https://t.co/ofhD0NzSzl
- Thu Aug 06 12:20:11 - Do employers still need to pay the #ApprenticeshipLevy during the pandemic? Read our expert advice covering a rang… https://t.co/ffNEZTQ6TK
- Wed Aug 05 14:45:28 - Did you miss our exciting news? The UK's first-ever #NDT Engineer #Apprenticeship Level 6 graduate is @IRISNDT's R… https://t.co/bQI9r1HCCM
- Tue Aug 04 14:20:14 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with FREE training videos from our online #apprenticeship… https://t.co/CFR4EQGVx1
- Mon Aug 03 16:04:27 - Lovely feedback from one of our #WestMidlands adult learners. Emma Wheeler said the dedicated support from her tut… https://t.co/a5lKZDSk3R
- Mon Aug 03 11:40:04 - Thinking about starting an #apprenticeship or curious about our online learning platforms? Missed our free taster… https://t.co/VNWf11SpER
- Fri Jul 31 10:25:06 - Apply now for FREE adult vocational courses in the #WestMidlands and #Brighton. #Upskill online, boost your confid… https://t.co/nsSgAm5J4V
- Fri Jul 31 06:25:03 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with free training videos from our online… https://t.co/8G85hggi03
- Thu Jul 30 15:46:06 - We are proud to announce that three #apprentices at @royalmarsdenNHS, @KingstonHospNHS and @MottMacDonald are final… https://t.co/aJrMurdLDE
- Thu Jul 30 11:25:05 - Well done Jonny-Lee for successfully achieving your #BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Customer Service! 👏👏 Th… https://t.co/fZbeIm9jZZ