CQI training supports improved CQC rating at NHS Trustread more
Apprenticeships support Royal Marsden to recruit and deliver workforce strategyread more
Apprenticeships for NHS Trusts and Healthcare Providers
Skills Training UK has a proven track record of providing apprenticeship training for NHS Trusts and other Healthcare Sector clients. We won the Training Provider of the Year Award at the 2019 Times Educational Supplement FE Awards.
We are committed to helping our NHS and other Healthcare clients understand and use the opportunity of the Apprenticeship Levy to develop and deliver training and specific NHS Apprenticeships which fits with their plans.
Download an introduction to the tailored Apprenticeships training we provide for NHS Trusts and other healthcare organisations.
Working with over 21 NHS Trusts and Healthcare sector partners including...
Our Apprenticeship programmes
From Continuous Quality Improvement to Leadership and Management, our bespoke programmes are designed to ensure staff have the skills for Patient Centred Care, while also allowing them to share ideas and spread innovation.
The approach results in a motivated workforce with proven improvements to overall performance.
Contact us now to discuss our bespoke approach for Mental Health Trusts, Acute Care, Specialist Cancer Units, Ambulance Trusts, CCGs and other Healthcare Providers.
Apprenticeships on offer to our NHS and Healthcare partners include:
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement Foundation - Level 2
- Continuous Quality Improvement Technician - Level 3
- Continuous Quality Improvement Practitioner - Level 4
- Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist - Level 5
- Continuous Quality Improvement Leader - Level 6
Leadership and Management
- Team Leader/Supervisor - Level 3
- Associate Project Manager - Level 4
- Operations/Departmental Manager - Level 5
Business Administration and Customer Service
- Business Administration - Level 2
- Business Administration - Level 3
- Business Administration - Level 4
- Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist - Level 3
- Digital Marketing - Level 3
*New* Clinical Coder (available April 2020)
- Clinical Coder - Level 3