- Apprenticeship Levy Information
- Levy Paying Employers
- Training for SMEs
- Levy FAQ
- Apprenticeship Programmes
- Why choose Skills Training UK?
- Case Studies
- Apprenticeship Training Videos
- Use it OR lose it
Hospital employees improve efficiency through Apprenticeship trainingread more
Small changes make a big difference for NHS trustread more
Apprenticeships for... NHS Trusts
Skills Training UK has a proven track record of providing apprenticeships for the NHS.
We are committed to helping our healthcare partners to manage their budgets - offering advice and guidance on the Apprenticeship Levy to achieve maximum value for money.
To find out how we are working with NHS trusts and download a copy of our brochure, click here.
From leadership and management through to improving efficiency and cyber security, all our apprenticeships are designed to ensure staff have the skills to care for patients, while also allowing them to share ideas and spread innovation.
The approach results in a motivated workforce with genuine improvements to overall performance.
We also deliver the National Skills Academy for Health short courses.
Apprenticeships on offer to our NHS partners include:
- Business Administration (Apprenticeship Framework) Level 2
- Business Administration (Apprenticeship Framework) Level 3
- Customer Service Level 2
Leadership and Management
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
- Associate Project Manager Level 4
- Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
Quality & Improvement
- Efficiency Toolkit for the NHS (Apprenticeship Framework) Level 2 & 3
Digital Marketer, Level 3
To contact our team, please call: 0800 612 6224 or email us here.