- Introducing the Apprenticeship Levy
- Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
- Apprenticeships training for SMEs
- Use it OR lose it!
- Apprenticeship Levy FAQs
- West Midlands Levy Transfer
Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
Full turn-key solution maximises return on investment
If you are an employer with an annual wage bill of more than £3m then you will be paying an Apprenticeship Levy of 0.5% on payroll through PAYE.
The system is complicated and our levy consultancy will help you to understand and make best use of the funds in your Digital Apprenticeship Service online account.
Our highly experienced trainer assessors work alongside senior management and HR directors to upskill existing employees and train new talent in line with your business goals.
Our Levy Consultancy Service
- Understand how to make best use of your funds
- Use our unrivalled knowledge and expertise to create a bespoke plan
- Simplify your levy account administration with our co-management approach
- Keep informed about new developments
“Programmes are very carefully planned and tailored in close collaboration with employers to meet their particular needs.” Ofsted.
More affordable than you think
Remember that the Government tops up your levy account by 10% and that the cost of training is spread across the full length of the Apprenticeship programme, with the final 20% paid right at the end.
If you wish to do more Apprenticeships than your levy pot can afford then the employer only pays 5% of the additional Apprenticeship cost, with the Government paying the other 95%.
There are also additional financial incentives for recruiting an Apprentice, which include:
- £2,000 for each new apprentice aged 16-24 who starts their contract of employment between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- £1,500 for each new apprentice aged 25+ who starts between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021
An additional £1,000 incentive for recruiting a 16-18 year-old apprentice or a 19-24 year-old apprentice with additional learning needs or an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.
Please enter your annual payroll below to find out what your estimated annual levy fund will be.
For a full assessment of your Apprenticeship needs, please contact us via the Get in Touch Form.
Download our Apprenticeship Levy Guide for Employers for more information.
For frequently asked questions about the Apprenticeship Levy, click here.
To find out more about the types of Apprenticeships we offer, click here