- Online Learning
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance for Employers
- Traineeships Online
- Courses for Adults Online
Digital Marketing Apprentice John offered full-time job after Apprenticeshipread more
Understanding NHS trust's culture helps to deliver bespoke Apprenticeshipsread more
Online Apprenticeships - Guidance for Employers
Apprenticeships and COVID-19 Information
At Skills Training UK, our online training delivery is already proven to be a very effective way for employees to learn the knowledge and skills they need for their apprenticeships qualifications. It has complemented our workplace and classroom delivery for over a year.
During COVID-19, this online training and remote support from our trainers has never been so relevant. It means employees can continue training, keep on track and complete their apprenticeships programmes.
Continuing with training during furlough or absence from the workplace will assist in maintaining employees’ wellbeing by providing a focus.
It also means they’ll be trained and ready for when economic recovery begins.
Furlough doesn’t stop apprenticeships delivery
If an employee is furloughed then the rules are that their apprenticeship training can continue. In fact, training and development, offered through our online apprenticeships and remote support, is a very good way to maintain motivation and continue developing skills until the employee returns to work.
Working from home or self-isolating
If an employee is working from home or self-isolating, then our online learning provides an opportunity to continue training, professional development and apprenticeship programmes during this difficult time.
Start a new programme
Enrolment for apprenticeships hasn’t stopped. We can enrol your employees onto a programme at any time.
Apprenticeships Online with Skills Training UK
- Live training webinars for small groups of employees, which give employees the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the trainer.
- We publish a calendar of live webinars for all levels of apprenticeships
- Business Skills (Team Leader Level 3 and Operations Manager Level 5),
- Business Improvement (Levels 2 to 6)
- Non-Destructive Testing, Business Administration and Digital Marketing.
- 1-2-1 bespoke programme available for Improvement Leader Level 6
- Bite-sized training videos, which are popular because they can be watched at any time, are available for all programmes
- 1-2-1 remote delivery and support to employees on all programmes through video calls using, for example, Microsoft Teams, or GoToMeeting.
- English and Maths functional skills development online with 1-2-1 support
Get in Touch
Contact your trainer to access our online training, webinars and support