- Our Offer
- Opportunities for Partners
- Interested in Partnering with Skills Training UK?
- Supply Chain Policy
- Prime Contractor Credentials
- Subcontractor Credentials
- LEPs & Local Authorities
- For other Independent Providers
Productivity through the roof at Filonread more
Halfords Traineeship helps Dan get in gearread more
Skills Training UK has developed its reputation through providing consistent and dependable performance and an innovative approach to all that we do, whether that be local employability training or helping to deliver Apprenticeships nationally.
We have a supply chain network which includes charities, training companies and colleges. For our supply chain partners we offer excellent management, resources including training and marketing, and a partnership culture of collaboration and cooperation.
"Leaders and managers have a strong commitment to provide training opportunities to trainees with low educational attainment and from areas of deprivation."
Our offer includes:
- Expertise in designing and delivering bespoke employability training and skills programmes which are individualised, employer-led and cost-effective for our funders.
- A Continuous Improvement team which ensures our delivery remains fully compliant and uses leading edge techniques.
- Sector-leading management information systems providing real-time information on our customer activity.
- A clear and transparent process for selecting supply chain partners which accords with the appropriate code of conduct
- A proven strategy for effective management of supply chain partners including the provision of resources such as training and marketing.
- A culture which promotes effective collaboration and cooperation between partners
- See our full list of quality and accreditations.
|Department for Work and Pensions|
|Education & Skills Funding Agency|
|National Apprenticeships Service|
|European Social Fund|