Full-time job for Rajee after Study Programme and Traineeshipread more
Bright future for Martina with Study Programme and Traineeshipread more
Study Programme – Level 2 Technical Certificates
Are you aged 16-18 and not in education, training or work? Would you like to study for a Level 2 Technical Certificate? This is for you!
Register your interest! Fill in this short form and we'll get back to you:
What do you learn?
This is a six month (average 24 weeks) programme where you will study to achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Technical Certificate. You’ll gain qualifications and skills to help you to progress on to the next level of study, an Apprenticeship or employment.
Here are some of the qualifications you can work towards:
Level 2 BTEC Technical Certificate in Business Administration
- Understanding and Providing Administrative Services
- Using Business Technology to process and Communicate Information
- Planning, Organising and Supporting Business Events
Level 2 BTEC Technical Certificate in Retail Operations
- The Retail Environment
- Delivery Customer Service in Retail
- The Retail Buying and Selling Process
- Creating a Retail Outlet
Level 2 BTEC Technical Certificate in Business Enterprise
- The Business Enterprise Environment
- Researching a Concept for a New or Revised Product or Service
- Promoting and Financing an Enterprise Idea
- Planning and Pitching an Enterprise Idea
Level 2 BTEC Technical Certificate in Customer Service Operations
- The Customer Service Environment
- Delivering Customer Service Face-to-Face
- Delivery Digital Customer Service
- Improving Customer Service
Level 2 BTEC Technical Diploma in Children’s Learning, Play and Development (Early Years Assistant)
- Policy and Practice for Working in Early Years Settings
- Child Development from Birth to 5 Years
- Supporting Children’s Learning Through Play
- Developing Professional Practice in Early Years Settings
BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Warehousing and Storage
This qualification is assessed through a combination of written assignments and work-based assessment, and it is graded as Pass/Fail. You will receive a sector-specific work placement.
- Warehousing and Storage Principles
- Planning and Participating in Work Experience
Technical Certificates and Diplomas are a practical qualification graded Pass, Merit and Distinction. The qualification will be assessed though a combination of online assessments and written assignments. Access to and interaction with employers, and completion of a sector-specific work placement are key to being successful in these qualifications.
Alongside your vocational subject, if you don’t already have a GCSE Grade 4 (Grade C) or equivalent qualification in English and/or maths, we will support you to work towards this.
Our tutors provide 1-2-1 support and guidance to help you develop new skills and confidence through a programme of Personal and Social Development. You will also learn practical skills such as job searching, CV writing and interview practice. We will work closely with you to discover your strengths and help you find a career path that’s right for you.
These courses are delivered from six Skills Training UK centres across the country. Click here to find your nearest centre.
As well as your classroom-based learning, you will complete a high quality 50 hour work experience placement specific to the subject of your Technical Certificate, and will participate in visits to local employers.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time! Our training centres are not like school or college, new learners join us every week. Fill in the form at the top of this page and we’ll contact you about enrolling.
What our learners say…
18-year-old Tudor Mihai Ladaru: “Skills Training UK has helped me prepare for my future, from teaching me interview skills, presentation skills and showing me how to go and look for a job. I can’t thank them enough.”
Photo caption: Tudor Mihai Ladaru (left) is presented with a certificate at our Celebration of Success event at Ealing Town Hall, by our Wembley Centre manager Matt Dawson (right).
Find us on Facebook here!